La Republica highlights book “The Armenian Genocide: 100 years of silence”
The second largest weekly La Republica wrote an article about the book “The Armenian Genocide: 100 years of silence - The extraordinary story of the last survivors”, written by the journalists Alessandro Aramu, Gian Micalessin, Anna Mazzone.
Armenia’s President visits Mesrop Mashtots Institute of Ancient Manuscripts
The President of the Republic of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan attended the opening ceremony of the exhibition “Survived manuscripts” and the presentation of the movie “Kemalist massacres”, held at the Mesrop Mashtots Institute of Ancient Manuscripts.
Armenia will aspire to achieve international recognition of the Armenian Genocide: Ambassador Oleg Yesayan
Yerevan will aspire to achieve international recognition and condemnation of the Armenian Genocide perpetrated in the Ottoman Empire since it is a matter of Armenia’s national security," Ambassador Oleg Yesayan said.
- Full, frank and just acknowledgement of historical fact is in interest of Turkey, Armenia and US: White House
- Germany's Bundestag to hold special session devoted to Armenian Genocide Centennial on April 24th
- President of House of Representatives to accompany Cypriot President at Tsitsernakaberd Armenian Genocide Memorial
- Conference “Dialogue of Cultures” dedicated to the Armenian Genocide Centennial and to the 70th anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War
- Syunik Province governor Surik Khachatryan participated in unveiling of bust of Vazgen Sargsyan
- Another monument to be erected in Ararat Province on occasion of Armenian Genocide Centennial