Armenian hackers attacked Presidnet.az
YEREVAN, SEPTEMBER 1, ARMENPRESS: The official website of Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev President.az does not operate.
Armenpress was informed from expert on informational security issues Samvel Martirosyan that the website has been attacked Armenian Cyber Army hacker group.
"The hacker group added an attachment on the official website of Azerbaijani President with the picture of Gurgen Margaryan. The reason of the attack was the release by Azerbaijani authorities of Ramil Safarov who had murdered with cruelty Armenian officer Gurgen Margaryan" he said.
- Armenian cyber army hacked several Azerbaijani web sites
The initiators have posted there ''Happy birthday Gurgen Margaryan'' .
- Azerbaijani presidential and several other websites do not operate because of Armenian
The official website of Azerbaijani President has not been restored yet.
- Hackers make fruitless efforts to disturb the operation of “Armenpress”
Our IT specialties oppose with success to the violations of the hackers.
- Azerbaijani hackers threaten to break the website of Armenian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
“Azerbaijan Black Hats” has written that the attacks are governmental and will be continued on Armenian news websites.
- Azerbaijanis try to overcome the loss in border in virtual domain: Samvel Martirosyan
The last target of the hackers – website of Yerevan Pedagogic University after Khachatur Abovyan is not broken for the first time.