SHANT 2018 drills: Parliament staff continues exercises
YEREVAN, SEPTEMBER 12, ARMENPRESS. As part of the ongoing SHANT 2018 drills, the staff of the Armenian parliament has chaired a regular consultation.
Secretary General and Chief of Staff of the parliament Ara Saghatelyan informed that the tasks issued yesterday during the drills have been completed.
As part of the drills, a 24/7 shift was set. The civil protections and mobilization plans were clarified.
The communication and information system was set for wartime operations.
Edited and translated by Stepan Kocharyan
- SHANT 2018: Results of exercises summed up
- SHANT 2018: Culture ministry drills evacuation of museum valuables under wartime scenario
- SHANT 2018: Emergency personnel drill air raid scenario
- SHANT 2018: Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan visits information, combat command centers
- SHANT 2018: Defense ministry briefs foreign military attaches