NATO PA members visited the Armenian Genocide Memorial
YEREVAN, 19 JUNE, ARMENPRESS:The members of the NATO Parliamentary Assembly visited Tsitsernakaberd- Armenian Genocide Memorial. As "Armenpress” was informed by Armenian National Assembly's Public Relations Department, the delegation was accompanied by the head of the parliamentary delegation to the NATO of the Republic of Armenia Koryun Nahapetyan and delegation members Elinar Vardanyan and Tevan Poghosyan. Members of the delegation laid flowers at the memorial of the Armenian Genocide victims and kept a minute of silence to respect the memory of the innocent victims. They also visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute.
Update: A group of NATO PA members visited Tsitsernakaberd Memorial on their own initiative
- Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute and Canadian Museum for Human Rights to cooperate
- Armenia highlights efforts for making UN Genocide Convention universal
- Genocide as a crime has not disappeared from agenda of international discussions – Armenia’s
- Exhibition dedicated to memory of Armenian Genocide victims opened in Swedish Parliament
- Canadian Armenian Genocide survivor Sirvard Kurdian dies aged 106