Georgian Minister of Internal Affairs pays tribute to Armenian Genocide victims
14:32, 2 December, 2014
YEREVAN, DECEMBER 2, ARMENPRESS: The Georgian Minister of Internal Affairs Alexander Chikaidze, accompanied by the Head of the Police of the Republic of Armenia Vladimir Gasparyan, visited Tsitsernakaberd, the Memorial commemorating the victims of the Armenian Genocide. Armenpress was informed by the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia that Alexander Chikaidze and Vladimir Gasparyan laid wreaths at the memorial, devoted to the victims of the Great Genocide.
The guests from Georgia were at the Eternal Fire and commemorated the innocent victims with a minute of silence.
- Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute and Canadian Museum for Human Rights to cooperate
- Armenia highlights efforts for making UN Genocide Convention universal
- Genocide as a crime has not disappeared from agenda of international discussions – Armenia’s
- Exhibition dedicated to memory of Armenian Genocide victims opened in Swedish Parliament
- Canadian Armenian Genocide survivor Sirvard Kurdian dies aged 106