Georgian Minister of Internal Affairs pays tribute to Armenian Genocide victims
14:32, 2 December, 2014
YEREVAN, DECEMBER 2, ARMENPRESS: The Georgian Minister of Internal Affairs Alexander Chikaidze, accompanied by the Head of the Police of the Republic of Armenia Vladimir Gasparyan, visited Tsitsernakaberd, the Memorial commemorating the victims of the Armenian Genocide. Armenpress was informed by the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia that Alexander Chikaidze and Vladimir Gasparyan laid wreaths at the memorial, devoted to the victims of the Great Genocide.
The guests from Georgia were at the Eternal Fire and commemorated the innocent victims with a minute of silence.
- President Sarkissian donates rare Armenian Genocide photographs from personal collection to
- Israel’s foreign ministry official pays tribute to memory of Armenian Genocide victims in Yerevan
- Motion recognizing Armenian Genocide put into debate in Australia
- Armenian Genocide recognition process is of great importance for Armenia – foreign ministry
- ‘US and Israel should recognize Armenian Genocide’ – Bloomberg