Georgian Minister of Internal Affairs pays tribute to Armenian Genocide victims
14:32, 2 December, 2014
YEREVAN, DECEMBER 2, ARMENPRESS: The Georgian Minister of Internal Affairs Alexander Chikaidze, accompanied by the Head of the Police of the Republic of Armenia Vladimir Gasparyan, visited Tsitsernakaberd, the Memorial commemorating the victims of the Armenian Genocide. Armenpress was informed by the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia that Alexander Chikaidze and Vladimir Gasparyan laid wreaths at the memorial, devoted to the victims of the Great Genocide.
The guests from Georgia were at the Eternal Fire and commemorated the innocent victims with a minute of silence.
- French PM Edouard Philippe to attend Armenian Genocide commemoration ceremony
- Congressman Adam Schiff attends ceremony dedicated to memory of Armenian Genocide
- Armenian community of Netherlands to hand over petition to the government for recognition of
- NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian to deliver remarks at Armenian Genocide commemoration event
- Armenian delegate raises the issue of recognition of Genocide at PACE