MEP from Cyprus urges EU recognize independence of Nagorno Karabakh
YEREVAN, APRIL 13, ARMENPRESS. The European Union should impose sanctions against the Azerbaijani latest attacks towards the Nagorno Karabakh people, “Armenpress” reports, Eleni Theocharous representing Cyprus said this during her speech in the European Parliament.
“The European Union should support Nagorno Karabakh people who struggle for their freedom. They cannot be left in injustice. We should recognize the Nagorno Karabakh and impose sanctions against Azerbaijan. This will bring us to the establishment of peace”, said Theocharous.
- No force can constrain people’s representative at NK negotiation table – Armenian PM
- Joint statement by Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs and OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- China to continue promoting stability and development in region: MFA spox on NK conflict
- Pashinyan congratulates people of independent and democratic Artsakh on completing elections
- Azerbaijan fires nearly 1200 shots at Artsakh positions in one week