Russian side gave Permyakov’s criminal materials to Armenia
YEREVAN, JULY 18, ARMENPRESS. After joint discussions in Yerevan and Gyumri the Investigative Committee of the Republic of Armenia received the materials of the criminal case investigated in the Investigative Committee of the RF in relation to the murder of the Avetisyan family in Gyumri on 12 January 2015. .
As «Armenpress» was informed by the Division of Public Relations and Information of the Investigative Committee of the Republic of Armenia, personnel of Special Investigation Service of the Republic of Armenia investigated with Russian colleagues the criminal case under investigation in the Investigative Committee of the RF and jointly separated the materials referring to the investigation of the murder of the Avetisyan family. As a result, the separated materials made up 9 volumes, which were given to the Investigative Committee of the Republic of Armenia. The head of the main investigation department of Special Investigation Service sent the materials to be translated.
- Armenian government considers all possible legal procedures regarding foreign mercenaries
- Avetisyans family murder case was sent to 5th garrison military court of RF
The 5th garrison military court of the RF received the lawsuit of Valery Permyakov.
- Avetisyans successors have not familiarized with materials provided by Russian side yet
Advocates of the successors of the Avetisyans family killed in Gyumri have not familiarized with materials provided by the Russian side yet.
- Armenia’s courts to realize jurisdiction on murder case of Avetisyans
The case on the murder of the Avetisyans will be handed over to Armenia's Investigative Committee.
- Expertise recognizes Armenian family-killed Permyakov guilty
He was fully aware of his actions at the time of committing the crime