Kim Kardashian reveals is having White House discussions for US recognition of Armenian Genocide
YEREVAN, OCTOBER 8, ARMENPRESS. Kim Kardashian has reaffirmed that she will continue campaigning for a US recognition of the Armenian Genocide, and revealed that she is having “internal” discussions about the matter at the White House.
Within the framework of the WCIT 2019, ARMENPRESS asked Kim if she is campaigning for a US recognition of the Armenian Genocide, and she responded: “I always do. Yes. I always do”.
Asked whether or not she will talk about it with President Donald Trump at another possible meeting, Kim said: “I do talk about it internally at the White House, I haven’t had a private conversation about it with the President but I talk about it with advisors and that is a goal of mine and I will not give up on that”.
Edited and translated by Stepan Kocharyan
- Lindsey Graham confesses White House asked him to block Armenian Genocide resolution at
- Senate of the greatest country on face of the world should recognize Armenian Genocide -
- Egyptian scholars visit Armenian Genocide memorial in Yerevan
- Blocking Armenian Genocide resolution in US Senate is a result of another deal, says expert
- Senator Lindsey Graham blocks Armenian Genocide resolution after meeting with US, Turkish