Armenian de-miners and doctors continue humanitarian mission in Syria
YEREVAN, JULY 22, ARMENPRESS. A group of Armenian de-miners, who are in Syria on a humanitarian mission, have cleared 8534 square meters of territory during the technical exploration and clearing operations from June 8 to July 22, the Center for Humanitarian Demining and Expertise told Armenpress.
The Armenian doctors have provided therapeutic medical assistance to 122 patients in Syria.
The Armenian humanitarian mission in Syria continues.
Edited and translated by Aneta Harutyunyan
- Armenian diplomatic representatives in Syria work on heightened mode
- Armenian families transported from Syria’s Tell Abyad to Aleppo are in safe conditions
- Dozens of Armenian families living in Syria moved to safe regions – Embassy releases details
- 1st humanitarian group of Armenian specialists successfully completes mission in Syria
- Armenia’s humanitarian mission in Syria being carried out in accordance with law