Pashinyan-Aliyev meeting over in Vienna, Austria
YEREVAN, MARCH 29, ARMENPRESS. The meeting of Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan and Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev at the Bristol Hotel in Vienna is over: it lasted 3 hours 15 minutes, reports Armenpress.
The Armenian PM didn’t respond to the questions of reporters.
The Armenian community representatives were outside the hotel waiting for Pashinyan. They welcomed the PM and took a photo with him.
The meeting was held under the auspices of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs.
The meeting began at 14:00 Yerevan time. The extended format meeting was followed by the private meeting of the Armenian and Azerbaijani leaders, after which the mediators again joined them.
- Armenian, Artsakh Parliaments further intensify discussions on NK issue
- Armenian, Azerbaijani foreign ministers meet briefly during Brussels Eastern Partnership event
- Nearly ten days later, critically wounded Artsakh soldier regains consciousness
- Defense minister Tonoyan assesses situation in Armenia-Azerbaijan border as relatively stable
- Artsakh soldier wounded by Azerbaijani fire still in critical condition