Cypriot defense minister honors Armenian Genocide victims at Yerevan memorial
YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 13, ARMENPRESS. Minister of Defense of Cyprus Savvas Angelides and his delegation visited the Tsitsernakaberd Armenian Genocide Memorial and Museum early morning February 13.
Angelides is in Armenia on an official visit.
The Cypriot defense minister paid tribute to the victims of the Armenian genocide, toured the museum and signed the honorary guest book, the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute said.
Edited and translated by Stepan Kocharyan
- Justice March to be held in Los Angeles on April 24
- U.S. Presidential hopeful supports Armenian Genocide recognizing resolution
- Acknowledging the historical reality or a pressure card on Turkey?: Armenian National
Committee’s reaction to reports on UAE’s recognition of Genocide
- Egypt making first step towards recognition of Armenian Genocide? ANCE weighs in on el-Sisi’s
- Armenia views recognition and condemnation of Genocide in context of ensuring global security,