SHANT 2018: Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan visits information, combat command centers
YEREVAN, SEPTEMBER 13, ARMENPRESS. Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan has visited the information and combat management centers of the SHANT 2018 command-staff military exercises in the defense ministry headquarters today, the defense ministry said.
The PM once again emphasized the importance of holding such drills and stressed that the key role of SHANT 2018 is to improve the unified harmonious work of the state administration system during the shift from peacetime to wartime.
Pashinyan noted that the war drills featured scenarios which would ensure the effective implementation of tasks in the most difficult conditions.
Chief of the General Staff Artak Davtyan reported to the Prime Minister on the ongoing scenario.
Edited and translated by Stepan Kocharyan
- SHANT 2018: Results of exercises summed up
- SHANT 2018: Culture ministry drills evacuation of museum valuables under wartime scenario
- SHANT 2018: Emergency personnel drill air raid scenario
- SHANT 2018: Defense ministry briefs foreign military attaches
- SHANT 2018: Prime Minister briefs on process of ongoing exercises