SHANT 2018: Parliament continues drilling war scenario
YEREVAN, SEPTEMBER 13, ARMENPRESS. As reported earlier, as part of the ongoing SHANT 2018 military exercises, the Armenian parliament played a scenario of declaring war.
In this scenario the Speaker and chairs of committees, as well as heads of parliamentary friendship groups, are to notify international partners about the situation in the country.
Other necessary actions are also defined in the scenario.
Edited and translated by Stepan Kocharyan
- SHANT 2018: Results of exercises summed up
- SHANT 2018: Culture ministry drills evacuation of museum valuables under wartime scenario
- SHANT 2018: Emergency personnel drill air raid scenario
- SHANT 2018: Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan visits information, combat command centers
- SHANT 2018: Defense ministry briefs foreign military attaches