Saint Petersburg governor presents documents to Armenian Genocide Museum
YEREVAN, APRIL 30, ARMENPRESS: The governor of Saint Petersburg Georgy Poltavchenko paid tribute to the Armenian Genocide victims in Tsitsernakaberd. He laid flowers at the Memorial and the Eternal Fire and then, accompanied by the First Deputy of the Yerevan Mayor Kamo Areyan, visited also the Armenian Genocide Museum Institute to watch the newly open exhibition.
- Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute and Canadian Museum for Human Rights to cooperate
- Armenia highlights efforts for making UN Genocide Convention universal
- Genocide as a crime has not disappeared from agenda of international discussions – Armenia’s
- Exhibition dedicated to memory of Armenian Genocide victims opened in Swedish Parliament
- Canadian Armenian Genocide survivor Sirvard Kurdian dies aged 106