Saint Petersburg governor presents documents to Armenian Genocide Museum
YEREVAN, APRIL 30, ARMENPRESS: The governor of Saint Petersburg Georgy Poltavchenko paid tribute to the Armenian Genocide victims in Tsitsernakaberd. He laid flowers at the Memorial and the Eternal Fire and then, accompanied by the First Deputy of the Yerevan Mayor Kamo Areyan, visited also the Armenian Genocide Museum Institute to watch the newly open exhibition.
- Knesset lawmakers call on Israel to recognize Armenian Genocide
- Thousands of people in LA expected to march commemorating Armenian Genocide
- Century later, Armenian Genocide survivor among visitors at Yerevan memorial
- “I curse the perpetrators of the Armenian Genocide” – Garo Paylan
- Los Angeles Unified School District may create holiday to recognize Armenian Genocide