Saint Petersburg governor presents documents to Armenian Genocide Museum
YEREVAN, APRIL 30, ARMENPRESS: The governor of Saint Petersburg Georgy Poltavchenko paid tribute to the Armenian Genocide victims in Tsitsernakaberd. He laid flowers at the Memorial and the Eternal Fire and then, accompanied by the First Deputy of the Yerevan Mayor Kamo Areyan, visited also the Armenian Genocide Museum Institute to watch the newly open exhibition.
- President Sarkissian donates rare Armenian Genocide photographs from personal collection to
- Israel’s foreign ministry official pays tribute to memory of Armenian Genocide victims in Yerevan
- Motion recognizing Armenian Genocide put into debate in Australia
- Armenian Genocide recognition process is of great importance for Armenia – foreign ministry
- ‘US and Israel should recognize Armenian Genocide’ – Bloomberg