The Governor of Aleppo and al-Baath Arab Socialist Party expressed their gratitude to the Armenians for the humanitarian aid
YEREVAN, NOVEMBER 12, ARMENPRESS. The distribution of the parcels of the third humanitarian aid from Armenia to Syria has already started. The distribution is jointly carried out by the Red Crescent of Aleppo, the Armenian National Prelacy in Aleppo, Aleppo Emergency unit and the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to Syria.
As reports "Armenpress" citing Syrian SANA agency, Secretary of al-Baath Arab Socialist Party branch in Aleppo, Hilal Hilal, said that the Syrian people highly appreciate this humanitarian gesture of the Armenian people, underling the strong Syrian-Armenian cooperation.
The Governor of Aleppo Mohammad Wahid Aqqad in his turn said that the Armenian aid indicated the deep friendship and fraternity between the Syrian and Armenian peoples, adding that the Syrian people will never forget the support of friendly peoples.
On October 15 the first humanitarian aid of "Help Your Brother" Initiative weighing 15 ton was sent to Syria by the cargo plane of "Air Armenia". About two tons of humanitarian aid was carried to Syria by Yerevan-Aleppo flight including first-necessity medicines. And on November 8 the Armenian cargo plane of "Air Armenia" company arrived at Aleppo International Airport carrying the third batch of humanitarian aid of 13 tons presented by the Armenian people to the Syrians.
- Armenian diplomatic representatives in Syria work on heightened mode
- Armenian families transported from Syria’s Tell Abyad to Aleppo are in safe conditions
- Dozens of Armenian families living in Syria moved to safe regions – Embassy releases details
- Armenian de-miners and doctors continue humanitarian mission in Syria
- 1st humanitarian group of Armenian specialists successfully completes mission in Syria