Dozens of rebels killed in Armenian populated New Village
YEREVAN, SEPTEMBER 14, ARMENPRESS: Syrian Armed Forces have already cleared out Aleppo New Village (Midan) district from the rebels. Dozens of militants have been killed in the result of the clashes, Lebanese snipers inclusive, the weapons have been confiscated.
Syrian SANA agency informs, the armed forces destroyed three military vehicles on the way to Kafr Hamra . Dozens of rebels were murdered in Bashar al-Bustan district and Telefon Hauaye nearby areas. Aleppo based facebook users informed Armenpress, Government tanks have been deployed in Armenian populated some districts. As Aleppo National Primacy press secretary Jirayr Reisyan told Armenpress earlier Government loyal forces and rebels are sketching a grave battle.
Over 20 thousand people became the victim of the launched clashes lasting about 18 months. Syrian Armenians recover more than two dozen victims.
- Armenia, Lebanon presidents concur on need to find peaceful solution for Middle East crises
- Armenian diplomats continue presenting Armenian products at Damascus exhibition
- Assad declares about readiness to hold parliamentary elections
According to Yushchenko, Assad is ready to hold parliamentary elections "on the basis of all political forces that want Syria’s prosperity."
- Armenian-populated Aleppo appears in darkness for several days
The electricity and water supply has been suspended in the Armenian-populated Aleppo for several days.
- Missiles found near Kessab
Missiles were found near Kessab on June 30