Georgian Minister of Internal Affairs pays tribute to Armenian Genocide victims
YEREVAN, DECEMBER 2, ARMENPRESS: The Georgian Minister of Internal Affairs Alexander Chikaidze, accompanied by the Head of the Police of the Republic of Armenia Vladimir Gasparyan, visited Tsitsernakaberd, the Memorial commemorating the victims of the Armenian Genocide. Armenpress was informed by the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia that Alexander Chikaidze and Vladimir Gasparyan laid wreaths at the memorial, devoted to the victims of the Great Genocide.
The guests from Georgia were at the Eternal Fire and commemorated the innocent victims with a minute of silence.
- Italian MP promises to campaign for international recognition of Armenian Genocide
- Portugal’s statement on Armenian Genocide is an important step on path to international
recognition – Vahe Mkhitaryan
- Pashinyan slams Erdogan for “extreme hate speech”, “insult to Armenian people and humanity”
over April 24 remarks
- Garo Paylan urges Turkish parliament to hold parliamentary discussion on Armenian Genocide
- France is going to contribute to recognition of Armenian Genocide as a crime against humanity -
PM Édouard Philippe
Fact with comment