Geneva meeting of Armenian and Azeri foreign ministers cancelled
YEREVAN, OCTOBER 29, ARMENPRESS. The meeting of Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Jeyhun Bayramov scheduled for October 29 in Geneva has been cancelled.
According to Russian media reports the meeting is delayed until October 30.
Editing and translating by Stepan Kocharyan
- Azerbaijan must immediately release Armenian POWS – French Senate president
- MP Marukyan applies to CoE Committee for Prevention of Torture over Armenian captives in
- Agreements on NK conflict settlement holding at current point – Pentagon
- ICRC to increase presence in Nagorno Karabakh
- Yerevan city council provides 100,000,000 drams to Stepanakert