Andranik Hovhannisyan appointed Armenia’s Permanent Representative to UN Offices at Geneva
YEREVAN, APRIL 12, ARMENPRESS. President of Armenia Armen Sarkissian signed a decree according to which Andranik Hovhannisyan has been appointed Armenia’s Permanent Representative to the UN Office at Geneva, the Presidential Office told Armenpress.
The President signed the respective decree based on the Prime Minister’s proposal.
Edited and translated by Aneta Harutyunyan
- Newly appointed Ambassador of Czech Republic delivers credentials to President Sarkissian
- President Sarkissian meets with former employees of Nairit protesting near presidential
- Armenia’s cooperation with both EU and EEU is result of principled policy, says Sargsyan
- Erdogan alone is guilty for failure of Armenian-Turkish protocols – historian Baskin Oran
- Konstantin Kosachev highly appreciates Armenian President’s speech at Munich Security