Armenian FM meets with OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 20, ARMENPRESS. The OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs - Igor Popov of the Russian Federation, Stephane Visconti of France, and Andrew Schofer of the United States of America, arrived in Yerevan on a regional visit.
They already met with Armenia’s foreign minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan.
“The Co-Chairs arrived in Yerevan on a regional visit. They already met with the minister and later will meet with Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan”, Armenian foreign ministry spokeswoman Anna Naghdalyan told Armenpress.
She informed that after the Yerevan visit the Co-Chairs will most probably visit Baku.
The OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairmanship is the only mediation format dealing with the settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict.
Edited and translated by Aneta Harutyunyan
- ‘Ceasefire breaches don’t contribute to strengthening trust’ – Armenia on Azerbaijani mortar fire
at Artsakh LoC
- PM highlights difference between saboteur and accidental trespasser in exchanging prisoners
kept in Armenia, Azerbaijan
- Series of statements on involving Artsakh in negotiations is not a challenge, but an invitation to
dialogue – Pashinyan
- Artsakh’s return to negotiation table cannot lead it to deadlock – FM Mnatsakanyan
- Armenian FM doesn’t release details on date and place of Pashinyan-Aliyev upcoming meeting