La Francophonie summit vice-presidents elected
YEREVAN, OCTOBER 11, ARMENPRESS. During the first session of the XVII La Francophone Summit, Lebanese President Michel Aoun was elected Vice-President of the Summit, the national news agency of Lebanon reported.
The Prime Minister of Armenia, the host country, was elected the Summit's president.
Representatives of the Ivory Coast, Haiti, Mauritius, and Vietnam have also been elected vice-presidents.
Edited and translated by Stepan Kocharyan
- “Very productive meetings with PM Nikol Pashinyan” – Justin Trudeau on Armenia trip
- Canadian PM highly appreciates former OIF Secretary General’s efforts aimed at protection of
- PM Pashinyan highly assesses level of OIF summit organization
- Newly elected OIF Secretary General impressed by Armenia
- OIF director says Yerevan summit was “truly historic”