Russia modifies Tigr armored infantry vehicle
YEREVAN, MARCH 17, ARMENPRESS. Russia is modifying its “Tigr” armored vehicles, CEO of the Military-Industry Company Alexander Krasovitskov told Interfax.
He said that several designs are currently being implemented.
“We are talking about command-staff, space contact, radiation and chemical reconnaissance, offensive reconnaissance and other types of vehicles.
The CEO said they have recently produced a Tigr medical utility vehicle.
The company is mulling the production of Tigr vehicles with mounted 30mm heavy machine guns.
English –translator/editor: Stepan Kocharyan
- 07.21-17:52 President Sarkissian says ready to support Byurakan observatory
- 07.21-17:17 German government neither confirms nor denies info on Angela Merkel’s upcoming Armenia visit
- 07.21-16:45 Another club endorses NSS chief for president of football federation
- 07.21-16:13 Armenian defense minister visits on-duty troops at south-western border
- 07.21-15:34 Armenian defense ministry spox mocks Azeri claims of ‘controlled areas’ in Nakhijevan border section
- 07.21-14:55 Heat wave once again to bring up to 40 degrees Celsius in Yerevan
- 07.21-14:34 Copper plant in Armenian town dumps waste into river, environmental agents dispatched for probe
- 07.21-14:30 Armenia’s Deputy PM, European Commission official hold meeting in Yerevan
- 07.21-14:11 Azerbaijan opens 'few random cross-border shots' at Armenian road, border situation calm - defense ministry
- 07.21-13:54 Yerevan police arrest “thief-in-law” for possession of narcotics
- 07.21-13:47 Ejmiatsin city shuts down kindergartens for 1 month citing weather-related health concerns
- 07.21-13:45 Artsakh reports 150 individual ceasefire violations from Azerbaijan in one week
- 07.21-13:27 Government expects support of democratic states, First Deputy PM tells Armenian-Americans in Washington D.C.
- 07.21-12:26 Armenian border agents apprehend international fugitive
- 07.21-12:20 Run For Peace: Mountaineer Ara Khatchadourian completes monumental Marseille-Yerevan voyage
- 07.21-11:54 Baku again suffers power outage
- 07.21-10:59 US stocks down - 20-07-18
- 07.21-10:58 European Stocks - 20-07-18
- 07.21-10:57 LME. Prices for non-ferrous and minor metals - 20-07-18
- 07.21-10:54 NYMEX: Precious Metals Prices Down - 20-07-18
- 07.21-10:53 Oil Prices Down - 20-07-18
- 07.20-21:22 ‘Good follow-up chance for Brussels meetings’ - Katarína Mathernová on Armenia visit
- 07.20-20:42 ‘EU stands ready to support Armenian government's reforms agenda’ - Katarína Mathernová
- 07.20-20:19 Armenian defense minister, Russian military officials discuss details of village incident
- 07.20-20:14 Yerevan court sets sky-high $2,100,000 bail for former high ranking security official
- 07.20-19:55 Government doesn’t have right to roll back the country, says Deputy PM
- 07.20-19:47 Armenian national security boss, Japanese ambassador discuss cooperation between special agencies
- 07.20-18:41 President Sarkissian visits prominent painter Minas Avetisyan’s studio
- 07.20-18:22 Central Bank of Armenia: exchange rates and prices of precious metals - 20-07-18
- 07.20-18:20 Asian Stocks - 20-07-18
- 07.20-18:09 OSCE PA human rights leaders welcome end to state of emergency in Turkey, call for release of parliamentarians
- 07.20-17:34 Prime Minister provides personal Yerevan apartment to homeless family
- 07.20-17:18 President hosts AGBU summer program students
- 07.20-17:12 Armenian president congratulates King of Belgium on national day
- 07.20-16:36 President of Artsakh receives former member of French National Assembly François Rochebloine
Viewed 1672 times National security agents bust corruption scheme involving military deferment services on fake paperwork
Viewed 1607 times Armenia is not security consuming, but security providing country – political scientist on Armenia-NATO ties
Viewed 1576 times Council of Europe’s CPT releases report on torture, impunity and corruption in Azerbaijan
Viewed 1557 times Armenia’s first deputy PM participates in High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development in New York
Viewed 1502 times US relations with Russia have never been worse thanks to ‘US foolishness’, says President Trump