Azerbaijani FM agrees to meet with Armenian counterpart, OSCE MG Co-Chairs in Vienna
YEREVAN, NOVEMBER 16, ARMENPRESS. Azerbaijani foreign minister Elmar Mammadyarov had a meeting with OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs in Moscow, Russia, APA reports.
After the meeting, Azerbaijani FM spokesman Hikmat Hajiyev said the talks were constructive in nature, and all proposals which are on the negotiations table of the NK conflict have been discussed.
“The Azerbaijani side is pleased with the discussions”, he said.
Hajiyev said that a proposal was made to hold a meeting between the Azerbaijani and Armenian FMs, with participation of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs, on the sidelines of the foreign ministers session of OSCE in Vienna December 7-8. He said the Azerbaijani side has agreed to the proposal.
- Australian Greens recognize the Republic of Artsakh
- Azerbaijan refused to join statement of OSCE MG Co-Chair countries in Vienna – Armenian FM
- Canadian MP condemns Azerbaijani actions against Artsakh
- NK conflict cannot have a military solution, says French Ambassador to Armenia
- Mexico has balanced position on NK conflict: Armenian Ambassador’s interview to El Universal