Azerbaijani FM agrees to meet with Armenian counterpart, OSCE MG Co-Chairs in Vienna
YEREVAN, NOVEMBER 16, ARMENPRESS. Azerbaijani foreign minister Elmar Mammadyarov had a meeting with OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs in Moscow, Russia, APA reports.
After the meeting, Azerbaijani FM spokesman Hikmat Hajiyev said the talks were constructive in nature, and all proposals which are on the negotiations table of the NK conflict have been discussed.
“The Azerbaijani side is pleased with the discussions”, he said.
Hajiyev said that a proposal was made to hold a meeting between the Azerbaijani and Armenian FMs, with participation of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs, on the sidelines of the foreign ministers session of OSCE in Vienna December 7-8. He said the Azerbaijani side has agreed to the proposal.
- Anti-Armenian phrasing removed from PACE draft resolution
- Tension significantly decreases in Artsakh frontline – President’s adviser
- Holding parades and completing combat missions ain’t the same, says Armenian army chief on
Baku military display
- OSCE Secretary General, Russian deputy FM discuss Nagorno Karabakh conflict
- ‘Need more responsible and sensible negotiating party’ - Armenian FM comments on Aliyev’s