English collection of Genocide victims Armenian writers presented in Bucharest
YEREVAN, JULY 15, ARMENPRESS. “Soil speaks” English collection was presented In the Armenian House of Culture in Bucharest on July 12, which combines the works of Armenian writers victimized during the Armenian Genocide. As “Armenpress” was informed from the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia, the publisher of the book Tigran Gapoyan, poets Levon Blbulyan and Hermine Navasardyan introduced the book.
During the conversation after the event issues concerning how to present Armenian classical and modern literature to the Romanian reader were discussed around which a preliminary agreement was reaches between the Writers Union of Armenia, Armenian Union of Romania and the Armenian Ambassador to Romania.
- Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute and Canadian Museum for Human Rights to cooperate
- Armenia highlights efforts for making UN Genocide Convention universal
- Genocide as a crime has not disappeared from agenda of international discussions – Armenia’s
- Exhibition dedicated to memory of Armenian Genocide victims opened in Swedish Parliament
- Canadian Armenian Genocide survivor Sirvard Kurdian dies aged 106