English collection of Genocide victims Armenian writers presented in Bucharest
YEREVAN, JULY 15, ARMENPRESS. “Soil speaks” English collection was presented In the Armenian House of Culture in Bucharest on July 12, which combines the works of Armenian writers victimized during the Armenian Genocide. As “Armenpress” was informed from the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia, the publisher of the book Tigran Gapoyan, poets Levon Blbulyan and Hermine Navasardyan introduced the book.
During the conversation after the event issues concerning how to present Armenian classical and modern literature to the Romanian reader were discussed around which a preliminary agreement was reaches between the Writers Union of Armenia, Armenian Union of Romania and the Armenian Ambassador to Romania.
- Armenian Genocide recognition process is of great importance for Armenia – foreign ministry
- ‘US and Israel should recognize Armenian Genocide’ – Bloomberg
- 'We say: Never again!': Cypriot Parliament’s delegation visits Armenian Genocide Memorial in
- Bringing Armenian Genocide recognition issue to Knesset agenda is a political step against
Turkey – Armenian National Committee
- As Turkey-Israel row escalates, Knesset MPs turn to Armenian Genocide recognition motion