English collection of Genocide victims Armenian writers presented in Bucharest
YEREVAN, JULY 15, ARMENPRESS. “Soil speaks” English collection was presented In the Armenian House of Culture in Bucharest on July 12, which combines the works of Armenian writers victimized during the Armenian Genocide. As “Armenpress” was informed from the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia, the publisher of the book Tigran Gapoyan, poets Levon Blbulyan and Hermine Navasardyan introduced the book.
During the conversation after the event issues concerning how to present Armenian classical and modern literature to the Romanian reader were discussed around which a preliminary agreement was reaches between the Writers Union of Armenia, Armenian Union of Romania and the Armenian Ambassador to Romania.
- President Sarkissian donates rare Armenian Genocide photographs from personal collection to
- Israel’s foreign ministry official pays tribute to memory of Armenian Genocide victims in Yerevan
- Motion recognizing Armenian Genocide put into debate in Australia
- Armenian Genocide recognition process is of great importance for Armenia – foreign ministry
- ‘US and Israel should recognize Armenian Genocide’ – Bloomberg