Karabakh FM invites EU Special Representative to visit NKR
YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 10, ARMENPRESS. On February 10, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic Karen Mirzoyan, who is on a working visit to Yerevan, met with EU Special Representative for South Caucasus and the crisis in Georgia Herbert Salber.
The Information and Public Relations Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic informed “Armenpress” that during the meeting, the sides exchanged views on the possibilities and prospects of cooperation between the EU and Artsakh. Karen Mirzoyan stressed the importance of ensuring the EU representatives’ unimpeded access to Artsakh and invited Herbert Salber to visit the NKR in the framework of his mandate to get familiarized with the existing realities on the ground.
Issues related to the process of peaceful settlement of the conflict between Azerbaijan and Nagorno Karabakh were also touched upon. In this context, the sides stressed the importance of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairmen’s efforts and the need to support them.
- 'We remain committed to peace' – My Step faction head delivers speech at 141st Assembly of
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs confirm intention to meet again before the end of 2019 – OSCE MG
- “NK conflict has no military solution”, NATO supports OSCE MG co-chairs' efforts – says
- Pashinyan gifts Putin “Peace to Karabakh” book by V. Kazimirov
- Heydar Aliyev did not protest Artsakh being party to OSCE talks, unclassified 1997 US document