Genocide movie presents destiny of five missionaries
YEREVAN, DECEMBER 2, ARMENPRESS: A movie, devoted to the centennial of the Armenian Genocide, is being prepared and tells about the destinies and stories of five women missionaries, who helped the Armenian people. The film “Map of Salvation” will tell about the universal pain and the challenges, a nation faced and the five missionary women, coming from different parts of the world to help. The screenwriter and producer of the film is the Founding Director of Mann Pictures Manvel Saribekyan, who told Armenpress about the movie “Map of Salvation”.
- Turkey’s Erdogan makes another nonsense statement on April 24
- Czech Republic mourns April 24 with Armenian people – Ambassador Petr Mikyska
- ‘How Trump could tell the truth about Armenian Genocide’ – CNN
- US seeks “honest and true recognition of events” – American Ambassador on Armenian
- Top leadership of Armenia and Artsakh pay tribute to memory of Armenian Genocide victims in