Italian Cagliari holds Armenian Genocide related conference
YEREVAN, OCTOBER 28, ARMENPRESS: One of the discussions at the international conference, held in the Italy’s Cagliari, was fully devoted to the Armenian Genocide. The conference was held, notwithstanding the pressure by the Turkish side. The Embassy of Turkey to Italy made several unsuccessful attempts to fail the international conference and even tried to persuade the Cagliari Mayor not to take part in the conference but nothing hindered the Italian-Arab Assadakah organization, which had launched the Armenian Genocide pan-European recognition campaign.
- Blocking Armenian Genocide resolution in US Senate is a result of another deal, says expert
- Senator Lindsey Graham blocks Armenian Genocide resolution after meeting with US, Turkish
- Professor Ara Darzi urges UK government to recognize Armenian Genocide
- Greek President Prokopis Pavlopoulos honors Armenian Genocide victims at Yerevan’s
- ANCA to have discussions with US Senators to bring S.Res. 150 for vote after House passage