Gagik Khachatryan is appointed Armenia’s Finance Minister
YEREVAN, APRIL 26, ARMENPRESS: By the decree of the President of the Republic of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan Gagik Khachatryan was appointed the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Armenia.
The Department of Mass Media and Public Relations of the President’s Staff of the Republic of Armenia informed Armenpress that Serzh Sargsyan made the resolution guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Armenia, Article 55, Point 4.
By another decree of the President of the Republic of Armenia Gagik Khachatryan was released from the position of the Head of the State Revenue Committee by the Government of the Republic of Armenia.
- Andranik Hovhannisyan appointed Armenia’s Permanent Representative to UN Offices at Geneva
- President Sarkissian meets with former employees of Nairit protesting near presidential
- Armenia’s cooperation with both EU and EEU is result of principled policy, says Sargsyan
- Erdogan alone is guilty for failure of Armenian-Turkish protocols – historian Baskin Oran
- Konstantin Kosachev highly appreciates Armenian President’s speech at Munich Security