Italy interested in effective negotiations over NK conflict - Giuseppe Conte
YEREVAN, NOVEMBER 22, ARMENPRESS. Italy is interested in the peaceful settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict and establishment of stability in the region, Prime Minister of Italy Giuseppe Conte announced following the meeting with Armenian PM Nikol Pashinyan.
“We are confident it’s possible to achieve a solution only by dialogue. The political will can lead to a lasting solution. The peoples should prepare for peace and realize the advantages that the peaceful settlement of the conflict will give. We are ready to contribute to the continuation of the negotiations and bringing stability to the region by all means. Italy is interested in de-escalation of situation and productive negotiations”, ARMENPRESS reports Conte announced.
Edited and translated by Tigran Sirekanyan
- Armenian PM’s spouse Anna Hakobyan invites Mehriban Aliyeva to Artsakh
- Memorandum of Artsakh Foreign Ministry disseminated in UN
- Defense Minister, OSCE’s Andrzej Kasprzyk discuss situation at state border and LoC
- Developing any agreement without people of Nagorno Karabakh will be impossible, says Russia
- Lavrov cites Pashinyan’s statement while talking about NK conflict settlement principles in