Armenia-Azerbaijan rapid communication line continues to function, says Defense Minister
YEREVAN, NOVEMBER 4, ARMENPRESS. The rapid communication line between Armenia and Azerbaijan continues to function, Defense Minister Davit Tonoyan told ARMENPRESS during a press briefing.
He said the communication is maintained through a phone line.
In September 2018, Armenian PM Nikol Pashinyan reached a deal with Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev to reduce tensions at the border and prevent incidents. The sides had agreed to create a rapid communication line.
Edited and translated by Stepan Kocharyan
- Armenian PM’s spouse Anna Hakobyan invites Mehriban Aliyeva to Artsakh
- Italy interested in effective negotiations over NK conflict - Giuseppe Conte
- Memorandum of Artsakh Foreign Ministry disseminated in UN
- Defense Minister, OSCE’s Andrzej Kasprzyk discuss situation at state border and LoC
- Developing any agreement without people of Nagorno Karabakh will be impossible, says Russia