Inecobank launches the allocation of bonds in usd and amd
On September 17, 2019 Inecobank CJSC announced the start of allocation of AMD and USD bonds.
The bonds allocation volume is AMD 1.5 billion and USD 5 million, with annual coupon of 9.75% and 5.25%, respectively.
The bonds allocation will take place through open subscription from 10:00 AM 23 September, 2019 to 04:30PM 23 December, 2019. The AMD and USD bonds will mature after 36 months and 24 months respectively, with semi-annual coupon payments.
The Program Prospectus and Final Terms can be found on Inecobank's official website: https://www.inecobank.am/en/shareholders-investors/bonds.
ABOUT INECOBANK CJSC
Inecobank CJSC is one of the leading banks in the South Caucasus region, focused on individual customers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations offering a full range of banking services including break through and innovative digital banking solutions. For over 23 years the bank has been providing unmatched convenience in Armenia serving more than 500 000 customers and over 200 000 online users.
Inecobank developed and delivered industry-leading digital banking solutions with the purpose of introducing an entirely new culture of banking services.
- In 2009 the Bank digitalized and fully automated the “Point of Sale Loan” product, reducing the loan generation time from 3-4 days to a few minutes.
- In 2012, with the introduction of InecoOnline, the Bank was one of the first to provide 24/7 banking services to its customers.
- In 2014 the Bank launched InecoMobile, its Mobile banking application, which is the most popular banking application in Armenia with over 100,000 users.
- In 2017, the Bank was the first to introduce a fully automated consumer lending solution through its mobile and online applications, which generates consumer loans 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In 2018, the Bank was the first banking institution in Armenia to introduce InecoPay, the cashless payments new system.
- The first full-range digital bank in Armenia, which enables individual customers a 24/7 access to full digital solutions: payments, lending, savings and other related services.