Inecobank: InecoPay success story presented in Tbilisi
YEREVAN, MAY 22, ARMENPRESS. On 17 May 2019 within the framework of "Caucasus'19" regional conference organized by the SME Banking Club Inecobank presented the success story of InecoPay innovative solution from business client's perspective. In the course of the event, Inecobank was included in the SME Banking Club list of the Most Innovative Banks of the region and was presented with a certificate.
The bank informed that InecoPay is a simple and convenient solution for both the payer and the recipient of the payment. The customers make payments through scanning the QR code in the sales points with their smartphones, while the companies accept QR code-based payments without additional investments and waste of time. Furthermore, unlike card-based transactions, the transaction amount is visible on the company's bank account within up to one hour.
"Staying true to its slogan, Inecobank continuously develops customer-friendly, convenient, and accessible solutions for both individuals and business customers. We are delighted to present the business customer success story of InecoPay, the first of its kind solution in Armenia. I would like to highlight that we already provide colossal coverage, and continue expanding the list of InecoPay partners.
During the conference, we also had discussions with representatives of local banks on the introduction and expansion of new services in the Georgian market," said Aren Naltakyan, Development and Marketing Director of Inecobank.
ABOUT INECOBANK CJSC
Inecobank CJSC is one of the leading banks in the South Caucasus region, focused on individual customers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations offering a full range of banking services including break through and innovative digital banking solutions. For over 23 years the bank has been providing unmatched convenience in Armenia serving more than 400 000 customers and over 150 000 online users.
Inecobank developed and delivered industry-leading digital banking solutions with the purpose of introducing an entirely new culture of banking services.
- In 2009 the Bank digitalized and fully automated the “Point of Sale Loan” product, reducing the loan generation time from 3-4 days to a few minutes.
- In 2012, with the introduction of InecoOnline, the Bank was one of the first to provide 24/7 banking services to its customers.
- In 2014 the Bank launched InecoMobile, its Mobile banking application, which is the most popular banking application in Armenia with over 100,000 users.
- In 2017, the Bank was the first to introduce a fully automated consumer lending solution through its mobile and online applications, which generates consumer loans 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In 2018, the Bank was the first banking institution in Armenia to introduce InecoPay, the cashless payments new system.