Armenian, Azerbaijani foreign ministers meet briefly during Brussels Eastern Partnership event
BRUSSELS, MAY 16, ARMENPRESS. Armenian Minister of Foreign Affairs Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and Azerbaijani Minister of Foreign Affairs Elmar Mammadyarov met briefly in Brussels during the Eastern Partnership 10th anniversary ministerial meeting, foreign ministry spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan told ARMENPRESS.
“A short meeting took place within the framework of the summit. The ministers shook hands,” she said, adding that “no official negotiations between the Armenian and Azerbaijani delegations are planned”.
Edited and translated by Stepan Kocharyan
- Armenian parliamentary committee chair hopes Azerbaijan will refuse from its militaristic policy
- Ambassador reaffirms Russia’s position on solving NK conflict without escalation
- Statement on date and location of Mnatsakanyan-Mammadyarov next meeting to be made soon
- Russia makes all efforts for the settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict – Russian MFA
- Armenian PM comments on speculations over NK conflict negotiation process