Armenian defense minister assures situation in the border is stable
YEREVAN, APRIL 26, ARMENPRESS. The situation in the border of Armenia and Azerbaijan is stable, Defense minister of Armenia Davit Tonoyan told reporters today, reports Armenpress.
“The situation is stable. The same situation constantly: there are shots from the other side, but not targeted”, he said.
Edited and translated by Aneta Harutyunyan
- Azerbaijan violates OSCE commitment by holding large-scale military drills without notifying in
advance – Armenia MFA
- Armenia opposes "humanitarian actions" that lead to impunity of grave crimes
- OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs to visit region in late May
- Armenian, Artsakh Parliaments further intensify discussions on NK issue
- Armenian, Azerbaijani foreign ministers meet briefly during Brussels Eastern Partnership event