Divine Liturgy in memory of Armenian Genocide victims held at Notre-Dame-du-Liban in Paris
YEREVAN, APRIL 23, ARMENPRESS. A divine liturgy has been held at the Cathedral Notre-Dame-du-Liban in Paris in honor of the Armenian Genocide victims, Ambassador of Armenia to France Hasmik Tolmajian tweeted.
Notre-Dame-du-Liban is a Maronite Church in the French capital.
“A divine liturgy has been served in Paris at the Cathedral Notre-Dame-du-Liban of Paris dedicated to the 104th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide and in commemoration of the 1,5 million victims,” Tolmajian said.
On April 24, the Armenian Genocide Commemoration Day, a national day of commemoration will take place across France as President Emmanuel Macron has declared the date as an annual Armenian Genocide Remembrance Day.
Edited and translated by Stepan Kocharyan
- Italian MP promises to campaign for international recognition of Armenian Genocide
- Portugal’s statement on Armenian Genocide is an important step on path to international
recognition – Vahe Mkhitaryan
- Pashinyan slams Erdogan for “extreme hate speech”, “insult to Armenian people and humanity”
over April 24 remarks
- Garo Paylan urges Turkish parliament to hold parliamentary discussion on Armenian Genocide
- France is going to contribute to recognition of Armenian Genocide as a crime against humanity -
PM Édouard Philippe