Azerbaijan fires over 2200 bullets in in Artsakh direction in one week
YEREVAN, APRIL 20, ARMENPRESS. Azerbaijan violated cease fire regime 250 times firing over 2300 bullets from different caliber weapons at Armenian border guards on Artsakh-Azerbaijan contact line during the period of April 14-20.
As ARMENPRESS was informed from the press service of the Defense Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh, Defense Army front line units keep full control of the situation and continue to confidently carry out their military duty.
Edited and translated by Tigran Sirekanyan
- Azerbaijan violates OSCE commitment by holding large-scale military drills without notifying in
advance – Armenia MFA
- Armenia opposes "humanitarian actions" that lead to impunity of grave crimes
- OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs to visit region in late May
- Armenian, Artsakh Parliaments further intensify discussions on NK issue
- Armenian, Azerbaijani foreign ministers meet briefly during Brussels Eastern Partnership event