Meeting of Armenian, Azerbaijani and Russian FMs begins in Moscow
YEREVAN, APRIL 15, ARMENPRESS. The meeting of foreign ministers of Armenia, Azerbaijan and Russia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan, Elmar Mammadyarov and Sergey Lavrov has kicked off in Moscow on April 15, Armenian foreign ministry spokeswoman Anna Naghdalayan said on Facebook.
“The meeting of the Armenian, Azerbaijani and Russian FMs began in Moscow”, she said.
Edited and translated by Aneta Harutyunyan
- Armenian parliamentary committee chair hopes Azerbaijan will refuse from its militaristic policy
- Ambassador reaffirms Russia’s position on solving NK conflict without escalation
- Statement on date and location of Mnatsakanyan-Mammadyarov next meeting to be made soon
- Russia makes all efforts for the settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict – Russian MFA
- Armenian PM comments on speculations over NK conflict negotiation process