Pashinyan is confident upcoming presidential election in Artsakh will be free and competitive
YEREVAN, MARCH 19, ARMENPRESS. Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan is convinced that the upcoming presidential election in Artsakh will be free, independent and competitive, reports Armenpress.
“I am convinced, and I think that all understand that the upcoming presidential election in Artsakh should be fair, free, democratic and competitive. I am sure that will be so”, the PM told reporters during today’s press conference in Matenadaran.
Edited and translated by Aneta Harutyunyan
- Number of Armenians seeking asylum in EU countries drops greatly
- PM Pashinyan receives Prime Minister of the Australian State of New South Wales
- Armenian PM meets with EEU cenbank governors
- Armenian PM, US Ambassador discuss cooperation in anti-corruption field
- Armenian PM congratulates Serzh Sargsyan on birthday anniversary
The Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Hovik Abrahamyan congratulated the President Serzh Sargsyan on the birthday anniversary.