U.S. Presidential hopeful supports Armenian Genocide recognizing resolution
YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 22, ARMENPRESS. Presidential hopeful Democratic U.S. Representative for Hawaii's 2nd congressional district Tulsi Gabbard supports the idea of legally recognizing the Armenian Genocide.
ARMENPRESS reports Tulsi Gabbard said during her campaign in a conversation with students studying the Armenian Genocide.
“We support a resolution that calls on the U.S. authorities to recognize the Armenian Genocide. The recognition has not occurred so far due to the Turkish pressures on Washington”, she said.
Edited and translated by Tigran Sirekanyan
- Mkhitarist Publishing House releases collections of articles on Armenian Genocide
- Manipulation of Genocide unacceptable for Armenia on background of tense relations with
Turkey – MFA
- Justice March to be held in Los Angeles on April 24
- Acknowledging the historical reality or a pressure card on Turkey?: Armenian National
Committee’s reaction to reports on UAE’s recognition of Genocide
- Egypt making first step towards recognition of Armenian Genocide? ANCE weighs in on el-Sisi’s