Armenian and Russian foreign ministers discuss NK conflict settlement at Munich Security Conference
YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 16, ARMENPRESS. Armenian Minister of Foreign Affairs Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs Sergey Lavrov have held a meeting during the Munich Security Conference in Germany, the Russian foreign ministry said in a press release.
Mnatsakanyan and Lavrov discussed issues related to bilateral relations and the Nagorno Karabakh conflict settlement.
“An exchange of ideas over prospects of the NK conflict settlement took place. The importance of the efforts made by the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs was emphasized. A number of topical issues of bilateral partnership, regional and international agenda were discussed in an atmosphere of the friendly Armenian-Russian relations,” the ministry said.
Edited and translated by Stepan Kocharyan
- ‘Ceasefire breaches don’t contribute to strengthening trust’ – Armenia on Azerbaijani mortar fire
at Artsakh LoC
- PM highlights difference between saboteur and accidental trespasser in exchanging prisoners
kept in Armenia, Azerbaijan
- Series of statements on involving Artsakh in negotiations is not a challenge, but an invitation to
dialogue – Pashinyan
- Artsakh’s return to negotiation table cannot lead it to deadlock – FM Mnatsakanyan
- Armenian FM doesn’t release details on date and place of Pashinyan-Aliyev upcoming meeting