Artsakh reports 220 ceasefire breaches by Azerbaijan in one week
STEPANAKERT, FEBRUARY 16, ARMENPRESS. Azerbaijani military have breached the ceasefire in the Artsakh line of contact around 220 times from February 10 to February 16, firing more than 1700 rounds from different caliber small arms, the Defense Ministry of Artsakh said in a news release.
It did not mention injuries or damages.
“The Defense Army adheres to the ceasefire regime and confidently continues service”, the ministry said.
Edited and translated by Stepan Kocharyan
- ‘Ceasefire breaches don’t contribute to strengthening trust’ – Armenia on Azerbaijani mortar fire
at Artsakh LoC
- PM highlights difference between saboteur and accidental trespasser in exchanging prisoners
kept in Armenia, Azerbaijan
- Series of statements on involving Artsakh in negotiations is not a challenge, but an invitation to
dialogue – Pashinyan
- Artsakh’s return to negotiation table cannot lead it to deadlock – FM Mnatsakanyan
- Armenian FM doesn’t release details on date and place of Pashinyan-Aliyev upcoming meeting