Artsakh’s participation in negotiations possible through exerting real pressure on Azerbaijan - Giro Manoyan
YEREVAN, DECEMBER 24, ARMENPRESS. Artsakh’s participation in the Nagorno Karabakh conflict settlement is very important, Giro Manoyan - Director of the International Secretariat of the ARF Bureau,told reporters, Armenpress reports.
“Artsakh’s participation in the negotiations for the conflict settlement is always important. The importance of Artsakh’s participation has been constantly emphasized, however, its participation cannot substitute Armenia’s participation like Armenia’s participation cannot substitute that of Artsakh. But the question is how this must be imposed on Azerbaijan. I think this is possible through exerting real pressure on Azerbaijan. And a real pressure on Azerbaijan will be if Armenia recognizes the independence of Artsakh”, he said.
Edited and translated by Aneta Harutyunyan
- Giro Manoyan says Armenia and Artsakh need to sign cooperation agreement
- Armenian MP says Azerbaijan’s Aliyev makes unconstructive statements
- Artsakh’s full inclusion in negotiation process one of Armenia’s most important issues
- To what extent is Azerbaijani government authorized to speak on behalf of their own people? –
- Actions of Armenian and Azerbaijani leaders contribute to reduction of tension in region - Chief
of CSTO Joint Staff