Yerevan La Francophonie summit confirms new membership bids
YEREVAN, OCTOBER 11, ARMENPRESS. The UAE, Kosovo and Serbia have been granted associate member status at the International Organization of La Francophonie, the organization said on Twitter.
“Welcome to UAE, Kosovo and Serbia as Francophonie associate members,” the OIF said on Twitter.
Gambia, Ireland, Louisiana (USA) and Malta were granted observer status.
Edited and translated by Stepan Kocharyan
- “Very productive meetings with PM Nikol Pashinyan” – Justin Trudeau on Armenia trip
- Canadian PM highly appreciates former OIF Secretary General’s efforts aimed at protection of
- PM Pashinyan highly assesses level of OIF summit organization
- Newly elected OIF Secretary General impressed by Armenia
- OIF director says Yerevan summit was “truly historic”