XVII summit of La Francophonie kicks off in Yerevan
YEREVAN, OCTOBER 11, ARMENPRESS. The XVII summit of the International Organization of La Francophonie is commencing in Yerevan, Armenia.
The official welcoming ceremony of delegations has kicked off at the Karen Demirchyan Sports and Concerts Complex in Yerevan.
Delegations from 84 countries have arrived to take part in the summit.
Leaders of 38 countries will participate.
Edited and translated by Stepan Kocharyan
- “Very productive meetings with PM Nikol Pashinyan” – Justin Trudeau on Armenia trip
- Canadian PM highly appreciates former OIF Secretary General’s efforts aimed at protection of
- PM Pashinyan highly assesses level of OIF summit organization
- Newly elected OIF Secretary General impressed by Armenia
- OIF director says Yerevan summit was “truly historic”