SHANT 2018: Culture ministry drills evacuation of museum valuables under wartime scenario
YEREVAN, SEPTEMBER 13, ARMENPRESS. The ministry of culture has simulated a scenario as part of the SHANT 2018 command-staff drills involving the evacuation of museum values from the National Gallery of Armenia in Yerevan. The scenario involved the packaging and re-location of the items, culture ministry spokesperson Ani Smbatyan said at a press conference.
Under the scenario, the culture ministry has contacted the ministry of transportation, communication and information technologies in order to be provided with required transportation means for the task. Police forces were provided for security reasons.
Edited and translated by Stepan Kocharyan
- SHANT 2018: Results of exercises summed up
- SHANT 2018: Emergency personnel drill air raid scenario
- SHANT 2018: Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan visits information, combat command centers
- SHANT 2018: Defense ministry briefs foreign military attaches
- SHANT 2018: Prime Minister briefs on process of ongoing exercises