SHANT 2018: Emergency personnel drill air raid scenario
YEREVAN, SEPTEMBER 13, ARMENPRESS. The ministry of emergency situations has drilled an air raid scenario in Yerevan, Tavush and Lori as part of the SHANT 2018 command-staff exercises, ministry spokesperson Satenik Asilyan said at a press conference today.
The scenario involved multiple enemy aircraft flights and a subsequent air raid alert. The ministry has drilled a population alert by the electronic alert system and mobile communication operators. The drills also involved initiation of a 5-second siren.
Edited and translated by Stepan Kocharyan
- SHANT 2018: Results of exercises summed up
- SHANT 2018: Culture ministry drills evacuation of museum valuables under wartime scenario
- SHANT 2018: Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan visits information, combat command centers
- SHANT 2018: Defense ministry briefs foreign military attaches
- SHANT 2018: Prime Minister briefs on process of ongoing exercises