SHANT 2018: Defense ministry briefs foreign military attaches
YEREVAN, SEPTEMBER 13, ARMENPRESS. Within the framework of the ongoing nationwide SHANT 2018 military command-staff drills, a briefing took place today in the defense ministry headquarters with participation of foreign military attaches accredited in Armenia, the defense ministry said.
The foreign military attaches were briefed on the topic, educational goals, phases and the scenarios of SHANT 2018.
Issues related to the command composition of the drills and the role of the security council were also discussed.
Edited and translated by Stepan Kocharyan
- SHANT 2018: Results of exercises summed up
- SHANT 2018: Culture ministry drills evacuation of museum valuables under wartime scenario
- SHANT 2018: Emergency personnel drill air raid scenario
- SHANT 2018: Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan visits information, combat command centers
- SHANT 2018: Prime Minister briefs on process of ongoing exercises