Shant-2018 – PM Pashinyan convenes conditional session of National Security Council
YEREVAN, SEPTEMBER 11, ARMENPRESS. Prime Minister of Armenia, Chairman of the National Security Council of Armenia NIkol Pashinyan convened today a conditional session of the Council in the sidelines of “Shant-2018” drills.
As ARMENPRESS was informed from the official website of the Prime Minister of Armenia, the PM introduced the situation in Armenia according to the scenario of the drills, after which he listened to the conditional reports and suggestions of the members of the Council. PM Pashinyan gave a number of instructions to the bodies in charge.
The PM highlighted the importance of “Shant-2018” drills for checking the readiness of the state bodies of Armenia when switching to a military regime from peace regime.
Translated and edited by Tigran Sirekanyan
- SHANT 2018: Results of exercises summed up
- SHANT 2018: Culture ministry drills evacuation of museum valuables under wartime scenario
- SHANT 2018: Emergency personnel drill air raid scenario
- SHANT 2018: Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan visits information, combat command centers
- SHANT 2018: Defense ministry briefs foreign military attaches