SHANT 2018: Military officials hold meetings with provincial authorities on exercises
YEREVAN, SEPTEMBER 11, ARMENPRESS. Military officials have held meetings on the SHANT 2018 military drills with provincial authorities, prosecutors, police, NSS, emergency personnel and military officials of Lori and Tavush on September 7 and 8, the defense ministry said.
Issues related to the drills were discussed at the meeting, manpower and resources were clarified and issues of partnership were specified.
Edited and translated by Stepan Kocharyan
- SHANT 2018: Results of exercises summed up
- SHANT 2018: Culture ministry drills evacuation of museum valuables under wartime scenario
- SHANT 2018: Emergency personnel drill air raid scenario
- SHANT 2018: Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan visits information, combat command centers
- SHANT 2018: Defense ministry briefs foreign military attaches