SHANT 2018 nationwide military drills kick off in Armenia
YEREVAN, SEPTEMBER 11, ARMENPRESS. The SHANT 2018 (meaning Lightning 2018) nationwide military exercises have kicked off in Armenia.
The state will be brought to a simulated wartime situation during the duration of the exercises: from September 11 through the 14th.
The drills are aimed at testing the skills and abilities of all state bodies and agencies and elevating the level of partnership during a war scenario.
Edited and translated by Stepan Kocharyan
- SHANT 2018: Results of exercises summed up
- SHANT 2018: Culture ministry drills evacuation of museum valuables under wartime scenario
- SHANT 2018: Emergency personnel drill air raid scenario
- SHANT 2018: Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan visits information, combat command centers
- SHANT 2018: Defense ministry briefs foreign military attaches